Conor is a Strength and Conditioning coach from Ireland. He has a backround in highperformance sport. He has worked in sports like rugby, gaelic football, track and field, Sevenes rugby, Soccer, MMA and many more. Conor is a licenced educator for Strength and Conditioning for the World rugby and has recently become an EXOS performance specialist.
A Strength and Conditioning coach specializes in all areas of high performance in team and individual sports and first and foremost is a sports coach. Strength and Conditioning is the application of applied sports science and this is a unique service provided by Conor at Viscus. Conors training theory is; failing to plan is planning to fail.
- Bachelor Degree in Strength and Conditioning / Sport Science
- Masters in Strength and conditioning*
- EXOS performance specialist
- IRB Licensed Educator- Level 1 and 2 educator
- IAWA Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting coach- World weightlifting association
- IRB Accelerated Talent Optimisation programme (TOP) Stellenbosh, South Africa, 2013
- IRB Level 2 Strength and Conditioning
- UKSCA-UK Strength and conditioning association courses- Foundation level 1, Speed, Agility and plyometrics and weightlifting for sports performance.
- Movement and skill Development- (Level 1- The junior athlete)- Setanta College
- Failing to plan is planing to fail.